At Epic, we are as passionate about making your bikes work properly as we are ours! We recognize that riding your bike when it’s not working correctly just isn’t as much fun. We also recognize that bikes can be complicated, and our professional and experienced mechanics will take the time to listen to you and explain what is going on with your bike.
We are a full service shop and can take care of all your maintenance needs, from servicing forks to building wheels. Being without your bike is no fun, so we have a quick turn around time, and will get you rolling again fast. We also offer free lifetime adjustments on bikes purchased from us as well as a free Tune in the first year.
All bikes are welcome here….Even bikes purchased on the internet
We are happy to work on bikes purchased online. We’ll install parts ordered off of the internet. We are happy to accommodate and service all bikes for a reasonable service fee.
We are confident in our work and guarantee all service on bikes purchased from us or any other Independent Bicycle Dealer. If you are unsatisfied with the work we have done for any reason, we will fix any problems related to our service for FREE.
- Check bicycle for functionality/safety.
- Air tires.
- Adjust front and rear derailleurs.
- Adjust front and rear brakes.
- Adjust all bearings.
- Lube cables and housing.
- Lubricate chain and pivot points.
- Clean and polish.
- Degrease chain and gears.
- True wheel.
- Install new cables and housing.
- Flat repair.
- Parts/accessories installation.
The Works Tune Up
- Includes all services of the Tune-up.
- Remove all gears and chain. Degrease in parts washer.
- Thorough bike wash and polish.
- Repack all bearings.
- True both wheels.
- Install new cable and housing.